Sets information for matching routes:
• set aggregator as as-num ipaddr – Sets the aggregator attribute.
• set as-path prepend as-num [...]– Adds the specified BGP AS number(s) to the front of the AS-path attribute.
• set atomic-aggregate – Specifies that a BGP route has been aggregated, and that path information for the individual routes that were aggregated together is not available.
• set comm-list list-id delete – Sets the specified BGP community list to be deleted.
• set community community-value – Sets the BGP community ID to the specified value:
AS:NN, where AS is the AS number and NN is a numeric value in the range 1-4294967295.
internet – Internet route.
local-AS – Advertises routes only within the local Autonomous System (AS), not to external BGP peers.
no-advertise – Does not advertise routes.
no-export – Does not advertise routes outside the AS boundary.
none – No community attribute.
• set dampening [reachability-half-life [reuse-value [suppress-value] [max-duration [unreachability-half-life]]]] – Enables route-flap dampening. Route-flap dampening helps minimize network instability caused by unstable routes.
reachability-half-life – Reachability half life, 1-45 minutes. After a route remains reachable for this period of time, the penalty value for that route is divided in half. The default is 15 minutes.
reuse-value [suppress-value] – Penalty thresholds for the suppression and reuse (re-advertisement) of a route. The supported range for each value is 1-20000. The default suppress-value is 2000. the default reuse-value is 750.
max-duration – Maximum amount of time a route will remain suppressed, 1-255 minutes. The default is 4 times the reachability-half-life.
unreachability-half-life – Unreachability half life, 1-45 minutes. After a route remains unreachable for this period of time, the penalty value for that route is divided in half.